As an owner throughout the year you will receive:
Owners pack (sent first class)
Share certificate for a year, colour photo and presentation folder.
Daily & weekly blogs on the website
Gallop updates, photos, videos and weekly update from the trainer.
Race day live
Updates on entries and feedback from both the jockey & trainer. You are able to opt in to receive owners badges drawn every race.
A share of the winnings
Any winnings your horse earns will be paid out in line with the percentage of your share after usual trainers/jockeys percentage. All winnings will be paid out at the end of the term.
- All shares are sold on a first come, first served basis. maximum number of shares = 10.
- No extra cost will be incurred throughout the year no matter what extra costs there maybe.
- Shares can only be registered to an individual aged 18 or over.
- Gift shares can be placed in another name.
- The share price is for one whole share.
- Option to renew your shares at a reduced rate.
The share price is £59.64. The full price breakdown is:
|Number of shares||2000|
|Cost per share||£20.00|
|All training/vets costs||£9.50|
|All racing costs||£4.75|
|Racehorse Welfare contribution||£0.95|